Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Madness! Part 1



More Bill Molno art from Charlton Comics.  I cut and pasted three images from the same story (a guy with a replicating machine who goes mad with his potential power) into a single image, added a black background, then turned the whole thing black and white and purple.  It works better in purple tone.  The captions are mine.

And today's slaylist is as mad as our lab-coated friend (who zapped himself out of existence when he hit the wrong button on his magic machine--I hate it when that happens).

All from 78s, 45s, and LPs in my mad collection.

Click here to hear: Madness! Part 1

SLAYLIST

Hooray, Hooray, I'm Goin' Away--Beatrice Kay w. Hugo Winterhalter, 1947.

Love You Like Mad--Lionel Hampton and His Orch., vocal: Lionel Hampton, 1952.
The Neurotic Goldfish (Alec Wilder)--Whittemore and Lowe, 1944.
Crazy Mixed Up Song--Peter Lind Hayes and Mary Healy, 1954.
Gobble Duet--Gudrun Carlson and Johaness Herskind, 1906.
I'm Mad--Willie Mabon and His Combo, 1953.
Laughing Over My Grave--Ray Stevens, 1964.
Barney Google--Georgie Price, 1923.
My Friend the Ghost--Jill Whitney, 1954
I Love Me--Billy Murray, 1923.
Madcap--Henri Rene and His Orch., 1954
Crazy Violins--Helmut Zacharias and His Magic Violins, 1959.


Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment